We are CLOSING FROM TUESDAY 5th July and
RE-OPEN ON Thursday 14th July.
Whispering Hills Team
Shaun Black is a singer-songwriter from the Yarra Valley. He has recently released his debut album, ‘Refraction’. Shaun has been playing gigs for ten years at venues all around Melbourne and is a highly sought after artist at many local venues.
Please show your support for a local, up and coming artist – Shaun’s debut album is just the beginning for him, with plans to continue writing music and recording.
- woodfired pizza & some new dishes on the night!
- cheese platters
- bubbles, wine, beer & local cider
- always something for the sweet tooth
ENJOY AUSTRALIA DAY
Tuesday 26th January
12.30pm till 4.00pm
at Whispering Hills Vineyard
ShortNote Playing LIVE
* La bistecca di Dianne (Steak Dianne) – Oven roasted beef eye fillet, sautéed garlic, aged brandy & cream sauce resting on a potato puree with crisp watercress(GF) $18
* Crushed seasonal broad beans, grilled asparagus, pecorino and baby sorrel tartine with a red radicchio marmalade on the side(V) $15
* Burnt orange marmalade soufflé with Grand Marnier cream(GF) $12
* Cheese selections served with our authentic wood-fired bread $18
(03) 59 642 822
12 PARTICIPATING WINERIES, FOR FULL DETAILS GO TO
All meals cooked in our 13 tonne wood-fired oven, served with wood-fired bread & cold smoked butter.
Slow cooked plum and rosemary pork shoulder, celeriac & potato gratin with rocket sauce $18 (GF)
Quinoa & wild garlic cakes with Salbitxada sauce (tomato & almond) $15 (Veg & GF)
Dumplings in a quince & pinot noir syrup served with double cream $10
Espresso coffee and other great stuff to drink
SUNDAY 10th MAY
Mothers Day Lunch @ Whispering Hills Vineyard
- Warm beetroot salad with goats curd, walnuts & raspberry vinaigrette (GF)
- Seafood bisque with southern rock lobster (GF)
- Beef Bourguignon (a French classic) cooked in our wood-fired oven, served with a classic creamy garlic mash (GF)
- Salmon fillet resting on polenta chips with a dill beurre blanc (GF)
- served to the table -
Rocket salad with parmesan & toasted pine nuts
wood-fired organic breads with smoked butter
Milk chocolate pots with salted caramel popcorn
Individual pavlova with lemon curd & passion fruit
Children $15 (under 12yrs)
(03) 59 642 822
Come and enjoy a casual lunch and relax with ShortNote playing Live.
Be entertained by Peter & Al, both fabulous musicians.
CELLAR DOOR OPENS AT 10.00
LUNCH IS SERVED FROM THE VINEYARD KITCHEN FROM 12 NOON
Leek and potato soup
SERVED WITH WOOD-FIRED SOURDOUGH
Ham hock terrine with pickled red cabbage
Cheese platter to share – cheddar, brie & blue
SERVED WITH WOOD-FIRED FRUIT BREAD
WOOD-FIRED PIZZA – gluten free bases available
Margarita with fresh basil
Umbria Salami (Perugino), roasted red peppers, buffalo mozzarella
Smoked salmon, baby capers, red onion, sour cream & dill
Lamb, garlic & rosemary
Mushroom, Taleggio & fresh thyme
Toasted almond panna cotta
WITH SPICED APPLE CRUMBLE (APPLES FROM OUR ORCHARD)
Chocolate Pizza (great to share)
WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES & POT OF CREAM
LIVE MUSIC KICKS OFF AT 1PM