ENJOY AUSTRALIA DAY
Tuesday 26th January
12.30pm till 4.00pm
at Whispering Hills Vineyard
ShortNote Playing LIVE
* La bistecca di Dianne (Steak Dianne) – Oven roasted beef eye fillet, sautéed garlic, aged brandy & cream sauce resting on a potato puree with crisp watercress(GF) $18
* Crushed seasonal broad beans, grilled asparagus, pecorino and baby sorrel tartine with a red radicchio marmalade on the side(V) $15
* Burnt orange marmalade soufflé with Grand Marnier cream(GF) $12
* Cheese selections served with our authentic wood-fired bread $18
(03) 59 642 822
12 PARTICIPATING WINERIES, FOR FULL DETAILS GO TO
All meals cooked in our 13 tonne wood-fired oven, served with wood-fired bread & cold smoked butter.
Slow cooked plum and rosemary pork shoulder, celeriac & potato gratin with rocket sauce $18 (GF)
Quinoa & wild garlic cakes with Salbitxada sauce (tomato & almond) $15 (Veg & GF)
Dumplings in a quince & pinot noir syrup served with double cream $10
Espresso coffee and other great stuff to drink
SUNDAY 10th MAY
Mothers Day Lunch @ Whispering Hills Vineyard
- Warm beetroot salad with goats curd, walnuts & raspberry vinaigrette (GF)
- Seafood bisque with southern rock lobster (GF)
- Beef Bourguignon (a French classic) cooked in our wood-fired oven, served with a classic creamy garlic mash (GF)
- Salmon fillet resting on polenta chips with a dill beurre blanc (GF)
- served to the table -
Rocket salad with parmesan & toasted pine nuts
wood-fired organic breads with smoked butter
Milk chocolate pots with salted caramel popcorn
Individual pavlova with lemon curd & passion fruit
Children $15 (under 12yrs)
(03) 59 642 822
Come and enjoy a casual lunch and relax with ShortNote playing Live.
Be entertained by Peter & Al, both fabulous musicians.
CELLAR DOOR OPENS AT 10.00
LUNCH IS SERVED FROM THE VINEYARD KITCHEN FROM 12 NOON
Leek and potato soup
SERVED WITH WOOD-FIRED SOURDOUGH
Ham hock terrine with pickled red cabbage
Cheese platter to share – cheddar, brie & blue
SERVED WITH WOOD-FIRED FRUIT BREAD
WOOD-FIRED PIZZA – gluten free bases available
Margarita with fresh basil
Umbria Salami (Perugino), roasted red peppers, buffalo mozzarella
Smoked salmon, baby capers, red onion, sour cream & dill
Lamb, garlic & rosemary
Mushroom, Taleggio & fresh thyme
Toasted almond panna cotta
WITH SPICED APPLE CRUMBLE (APPLES FROM OUR ORCHARD)
Chocolate Pizza (great to share)
WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES & POT OF CREAM
LIVE MUSIC KICKS OFF AT 1PM
14TH FEBRUARY 2015
DINNER from 6.30pm
HIGHLY STRUNG PLAYING LIVE
Celebrate this Saturday night @ Whispering Hills Vineyard
Grazing food from the wood-fired oven – traditional prawn cocktail (Heston inspired), chocolate, strawberry & blackberry desserts & other great stuff. Cheese boards with some new arrivals to delight!
The weather is looking outstanding for Valentines night, kick back with the one you love or just hang out with good friends – relax and enjoy! Live music kicks off from 7.00pm.
Rachel and Brett have some great tunes to play.
ALL YOU CAN EAT FROM THE BBQ
Garlic Prawns, gourmet snags, lamb cutlets in rosemary, beef & chicken burgers, selection of great salads, and wood-fired breads.
All washed down with local cider, beer, bubbles and wine
Cheese platters, desserts and all things Australian available on the day!